No matter the size of your company, there are always projects going on, sometimes without you even realizing it. Many organisations live and die by projects.
A project is a temporary endeavour undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result. It is often utilized as a means of achieving an organization’s strategic plan and objectives and is typically authorized because of one or more of the following strategic considerations:
- Market demand /Strategic opportunity/business need (e.g., a training company authorizing a project to create a new course to increase its revenue),
- Customer request (e.g., an electric utility authorizing a project to build a new substation to serve a new industrial park),
- Technological advance (e.g., an electronics firm authorizing a new project to develop a faster, cheaper, and smaller laptop after advances in computer memory and electronics technology), and
- New requirements (e.g., a chemical manufacturer authorized a project to establish guidelines for the handing of a new toxic material).
Project Management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. It is accomplished through the appropriate application and integration of logically grouped project management processes.
Many projects encounter problems
- Project is missing milestones or is lacking momentum
- Project cost is out of control
- Project status are not communicated effectively
- And etc.
Having experienced practitioner consultants to support your project management can mean the difference between a successful project outcome and one bogged down by unforeseen obstacles and resource constraints.
Our goal is to help companies prosper by reviewing project management processes, providing project management training and implementing advanced tools that are aligned with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) to drive productivity and increase profitability.